Tuesday 20 March 2012

WEBSITE IS LAUNCHED!!!!!!

The official launch of www.jordanjayxxx.com I CAN'T BELIEVE IT :) it's been so exciting and it's great to be able to let you into the world of Jordan Jay,
inside you will have full access to my pictures and videos and i come in HD hehe you can search and save all your favourite sets, request certain shoots...how cool is that? or send me come lingerie/clothing and i will model them for (be has naughty as you dare!) theres so much happening and hope you can be part of it x x
There will also be regular updates and you will be able to see them first on my website, i have so many filthy ideas just waiting to happen :)

This is the start of Jordan Jay and i hope to make you cum over and over again ;)
check out the site and let me know what you think

Big kisses to all my Jordan Jay fans

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment