Tuesday 23 July 2013

Website Updates

Hiya guys and girls :)

Keeping busy in the world of Jordan Jay :) and as you can see i like to keep showing you my website  updates ;)
Kinky Georgie is back ;) and this time we are in the fetish room together, dressed up in some killer outfits and heels (i love how we colour co-ordinate without meaning to haha) i have great pleasure in being cuffed to the cross and being sub for Georgie, but it isn't long before it gets too hot and i'm showing her my cock, as she's showing me her tight pussy ;) hot stuff!!! 

and the most recent update see's me rocking it out...
I couldn't help myself...living the dream HAHA kind of ;p being on set complete with speakers, microphone and guitars A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! of course i had to bring the sequins, stockings and heels and bring this set to life!!! all i need now is some band members.....who's going to come and rock it on stage with me bent over the speakers?? 

back in the studio shooting again on Wednesday and i can't wait to get some new stuff together, been requested to do some foot fetish scenes and also watersports scenes so watch out for them ;)

Hope your enjoying your week!!

hugs and kisses

Jordan Jay x x x




No comments:

Post a Comment