Sunday 11 August 2013

Website updates ;)





Heyyyyyyy
So lets catch up on my website, over the past couple weeks you could see me cumming (literally) over my face hehe and also a summer treat for you with my friend Georgie (preview pictures are upbove)
The self facial scene was shot by @All_Fetish and i have had a few requests to see it and here it is :D you know what a dirty girl i can be and i don't need to be asked twice ;) shame it was just a solo scene but i could always do it again with others involved :p
The second scene was shot at Bodyline Studios, and as always was abit of fun with me and Georgie and the pics i hope you would agree are awesome? so bright and colourful and thought it really worked, such a clean fresh set, can't wait to do more and produce more amazing pictures for you!!

Hope you all got your copy of the Transliving magazine? you can get your copy at Transliving.co.uk
with so much happening and so many great opportunities opening up for me its hard to keep track HAHA but i will keep you updated with what i'm up to first ;)

big kisses

Jordan Jay x x x



No comments:

Post a Comment