Thursday 12 September 2013

Gothic slut and Intimate duo....naughty naughty

Hiya JJ fans ;)

I love how with different make-up and diferent outfits you can create soooooo many different looks, the past few weeks in JJ world saw me as a 'Gothic slut' which was a photoset done by @all_fetish, dressed all in black with fishnet hold ups the lot! and being (most of the time) on my knees as the good little slut that i am, even ended up sucking cock mmmmm you will have to go to my website www.jordanjayxxx.com to see the proof ;) couple preview pics below (i am good to you hehe)
the most recent update was me and Kinky Georgie at it again, building up the chemistry between us ;) i tell you, as soon as we both get naked its gona be EXPLOSIVE!!!! this was shot again by @all_fetish at Bodyline studios (my fav place :)) i loved it and in the burlesque inspired clothing and lingerie turned out to be a hot set, even marked Georgie with my red lips ;) HOT!!!!!!! who will i mark next???

Hope your all having a good week!! i have started webcamming officially on ifriends ;D so now theres even more places you can see me live feel free to check it out and play with me (TSJORDANJAY) see you there........

yours truly

Jordan Jay ;) x x x








No comments:

Post a Comment