Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween guys and girls

I couldn't resist a halloween shoot and when i saw this dress i couldn't help but be the 'Queen of darkness' what a fun time of year to have fun and this shoot was just that! dressed in my long black thigh split dress and massive heels i couldn't help but feel like a queen, all i need now is someone to be my slave and serve me!! next shoot as to see me fucking don't you agree? I have to say a massive Thanks to Lee my photographer/videographer for fab photos, it's always a laugh and Bodyline Studios for the amazing set :D

Another great reason to celebrate this time of year is my birthday, 3rd November :D so saturday night watch out Nottingham hahaha i will be painting the town red, off out today shopping for a very short sexy dress so i will keep you posted, anyone see's me about i wont say no to a drink heheh looking forward to strutting my stuff on the dance floor, much needed!!!!

Hope you enjoyed the nurse pictures and video which i recently added (see previews below) i got EXTREMELY horny in that shoot, a doctors set always get me hot!! and i hope your temperature rose when you see me all dressed up in my nurses outfit ;) oh and of course something else rising ;)

Have a fun spooky day

Lotsa Love

Jordan Jay x x x








No comments:

Post a Comment